A blog about my adventures, wherever I may be.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Saying goodbye


M77 Team Pohnpei – you will be dearly missed, not just by me but by all of the lives you have influenced over your two years here.  I am so fortunate to have been with you for my own Peace Corps service – I could not have imagined it any other way.  I wish you the best in whatever the future holds for you.
Natalya and Erin – thanks for the memories that will always bring a smile to my face.
Molly and Cori Jo – my girls.  I can’t wait to meet up in the “real world”!
Jerich – my brother, for all intensive Pohnpeian purposes.
Happy Thanksgiving!  To all of my family and friends - without your support, I never would have been able to complete two years of Peace Corps service and stick it out for another half year.  Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment